eCigarettes / Vaping Anyone?

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Stonewall, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Stonewall

Stonewall I Hate Hate Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,556
    Anyone into vaping?

I just bought an Innokin MVP 20 watt vaporizer and a Kanger Genitank with a few tobacco flavored ejuices. I used to smoke as a kid, but gave it up ages ago, but in all honesty the oral fixation never subsided. Every time I watch a movie where a character is smoking and seeming to really enjoy it, or where cigarettes are flowing freely, I crave a cigarette badly. Plus a smoke after a few adult beverages is excellent.

I tried to get into smoking pipe tobacco and cigars, but they gave me indigestion and stomach aches. On wild occasions I've bummed a cigarette from a friend and totally regretted it.

But vaping is an entirely different and much more pleasant experience. I've done some research on reputable ejuice providers, several that make organic ejuices using all natural ingredients. I've read the poorly researched scaremongering news articles on the dangers of vaping, but they all seem totally reactionary and sensational to say the least, and did I say poorly researched and lacking in any factual scientific backing?

Anyhow, I'm digging it.

2. Log in or sign up to view 143 replies.