Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Report Burglary, Suspicious/Illegal Activity HERE

Thanks

LFE, the atv went north on valley view from what i was told.

I am located on mountain dew court. Apparantly as soon as the neighbor got home the guy made it a point to leave fast.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charliepff View Post
    Today about 1:30 p.m. my neighbor below seen a male subject on an atv park in my driveway and walk around my house and possibly the neighbors in the back. The neighbor could not get out and up the hill fast enough to see what he was doing. It was a white beat up ATV and was said to look very dirty looking himself.
    I believe there is trouble. The skinny man on the white ATV was stalled out (???) on top of my driveway, two, three, ? days ago. Now given the update on this thread, i'm thinking he may have been up to trouble. Once he was in front of my house i went outside and gave he a very terse hello. He pushed the ATV away by foot while he was atop of it.

Let's get a photo of this guy. I'll be on the look out. I can usually hear them coming up the mountain, heading up to Skyline so they can then do a turn around in one of the two courts above. I may have seen this ATV / driver for this first time maybe a week ago, my first thought when I saw him was "that is a new ATV and b*tt head"

Last edited by Dhyana; 08-01-2012 at 11:25 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dhyana For This Useful Post:

KatherineA (08-01-2012)

Thanks

That sounds exactly like what he was doing here. I have cameras set up so next time I will get pictures.

Thanks

New Incident, 8/2/2012 - Valley View Drive - My wife was jogging this morning and found plastic and other trash dumped on Valley Veiw Drive between Mountain Dew Lane and Applejack Ln. We are not sure when it was dumped since we have had so many vehicles up here lately.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to charliepff For This Useful Post:

LFE (08-02-2012)

Thanks

CharliePFF, On Monday I saw dark blue Subaru station wagon (Impreza) come out of Valley View real slow ... A dude and chick ... I have the license number at home.

WV 3NW-126
    Last edited by Davdu; 08-02-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Thanks

There has also been a skinny 20ish male casing Stone Ridge Rd. homes over the last week on a medium sized, newer, blue ATV. He drives slowly and quietly and has been chased from several residences, once off of private property while checking the rear of a residence.

Thanks

Sounds like the peace and quite has stopped. Davdu, I will stop over and get it but I think its too late.

Thanks

Tonight at 9:15 a two tone full size bronco (red and tan) with Maryland plates starting with 953 drove around the neighborhood twice. It then tried to go out Valley View which is blocked by downed trees. Looked like two people in the vehicle. They never stopped and asked for directions or anything like that.

Thanks

Sunday afternoon 8/12, a large group of ATV (2 of the race ones were red and looked new) and dirtbikes came from the State Offroad Riding Camp area (aka the disturded wildlife not so managed management area) before riding through our nieghborhood and then South on Mission. On their way home? they stayed on Mission Rd.

Lake Forest Estates also had a report of an attempted breakin over the past couple of weeks.
    - That was posted on NoN and a report was filled out with the State Police.

Thanks

LFE, do you have details of the Robbery?? I do not have a log in to NON.

Thanks

The front door lock was messed with in a fashion that indicated someone was trying to gain access.
    - That is how the info was stated to me, and that is how I reported it :-)

Thanks

9:10pm Sun the 27th of Aug. We had a blue car with tin eeee sounding exhaust using the wet grass and roads in our neighborhood to help their aid their lack of horse power in making their wheels spin so they could use our neighborhood and then Mission road as a place to practice drifting. Worth noting is that they really, really suck at it.

On Sat we had a 2 ATV and a dirt bike come into our neighborhood from the Hog Run Hunt club property before going up our trails and over into the State land. Either the dirt bike wrecked or broke down as they came back through our neighborhood with the dirt bike tied to the front of the red utility ATV that an older person was driving. If I had to guess this was someones "Pa" teaching his young uns the proper way to tresspass, ignore signs or care about other peoples personal property or rights to own land.

Thanks

Default Report Burglary, Suspicious/Illegal Activity HERE

I just thought I'd put out a head's up, one of my tenants came home earlier this week to find something (possibly a key) broken off in the lock on their back door. A short time ago they had two men in a white pickup pull up their driveway and get out, they do not have a real short or convenient driveway. There were no other vehicles in the driveway to indicate there was anyone home and when they saw the tenant looking at them from the upstairs window they got back in the truck and left. The tenant is reliable and I have no reason to believe they'd bring it to my attention if they didn't believe there was some reason for concern so take it for what it's worth.

See the thread HERE

Thanks

If they're the same people I'm thinking of, their pittie mix probably scared whoever it was the second time. I'm almost sorry they didn't give it a go, but then the tenant would've had to call in one of those biohazard cleaning companies.
    See the thread HERE

Thanks

3 guys in a red 2 door car with a black hood and a real cheap, tin-eeeee sounding exhaust did not seem to think all our no parking, no tresspassing and private signs really applied to them. How can you park right in front of a private property sign and feel its OK for you to cross since you lived in Shannondale and John Brown Farm Rd (they seemed confused as to where they were really from).

They were nice enough to tell me that I was number one and yell obsenities from there car as they left.
    - Seems like real positive way to keep out of the workforce!
    - This car has been observed driving recklessly in and around our neighborhood in the past so it seemed worth posting.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LFE For This Useful Post:

charliepff (09-26-2012), KatherineA (09-26-2012)

Thanks

Today a black extended cab toyota tacoma with license play WV dey 269 came up Mountain Dew Ct very slowly and then went out Valley View. I got behind them when they came back to Mountain Dew Ln. from Valley View. I followed them all the way to White Mule on Honey Suckle. They would not stop and talk to me but I am pretty sure they told me I was nunber one through a hand gesture. It looked like they had a saw and gas in the back, so I am guessing that they are looking for empty lots to get wood from. It would not have been an issue if they would have stopped instead of driving through looking like they are casing everyones lots. Which is exactly what they looked like they were doing anyhow.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to charliepff For This Useful Post:

LFE (09-28-2012)

Thanks

BLue Regular Cab toyota, older model 4x4 with two males inside drove around and stopped on the other side looking at wood. I guess it is the time of the year for everyone to invite themselves into other neighborhoods to cut up wood.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to charliepff For This Useful Post:

Davdu (10-19-2012)

Thanks

Last night at 1000. Breaking and entering at 150 mountain dew court. The people were able to leave before jcso arrived.
    Last edited by Willis; 10-24-2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Adding Map

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charliepff For This Useful Post:

KatherineA (10-24-2012), LFE (10-24-2012), Willis (10-24-2012)

Thanks

Oh No... I really hope that isn't E's house! ? !
    .:~DD~:.

Thanks

I am not sure who E is, but, it is a house that was foreclosed about six months ago and just secured by the bank a few weeks ago.