Kat's Garden (mod gratis)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Report Burglary, Suspicious/Illegal Activity HERE

Thanks
    Thanked 1,143 Times in 634 Posts
    Blog Entries

Somewhere in that same thread on Facebook, I thought I saw something about a break in that same day down Gate 4. But I cannot find it.
    I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights. "Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories" by Dr. Seuss

2. Red Cabin Catering (mod gratis)
    Thanks

Just noticed an L.E. patrol car of some kind driving down gate 4 with his spot light shining around. The vehicle even stopped at my neighbors house across the street from me and spoke with him breifly before returning to his "search." What he was looking for, I have no idea. Anyone know of anything or made a call to L.E. to check out something suspicious in the gate 4/Shenandoah River Dr. area?

Thanks

Pat - Don't know where you're located but I posted about a suspicious truck had parked at corner of Walters Way and Shenandoah about 2 months back. I spoke with the owners of the house and their son said he saw the truck and when he took his dog with him to check it out the truck drove off. Don't know if the search you're talking about happened that far down Gate 4 OR if its related.

Thanks

Thanks cindylu, I don't think the incidents were related. We're right near the intersection of Gate 4 and Mission. This was just last night around 8 o'clock. The officer circled around a few times before heading out. Not sure what it was all about.

Thanks

Possible suspicious activity on White Mule. At least we think it is suspicious. We found three cigarette butts in front of our house. They were about 10 feet from each other almost as if somebody was standing in front of my house pacing back and forth casing the place. We are non smokers so it wasn't us. They were Marlboro product. The night before we discovered the butts my dogs were barking a lot. I am hoping somebody had three butts in their hand and just dropped them out there window while driving by. Any thoughts? Has anyone else had this type of activity near their home?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelandrachel For This Useful Post:

Thomas (03-15-2015)

Thanks

Dirt bike driving at high speeds up and down Lower Clubhouse and surrounding area around 10PM Sat. night. No lights whatsoever. Stopped multiple times at various areas of road, idling for minutes at a time. Motor was turned off and drifted with no power down toward lake at one point. Minutes later, he followed another vehicle back up Lower Clubhouse and passed it at high speed just before the Moonshine intersection. Young male driving with red bandanna wrapped around lower face. Young female on back. Said they were looking for their dog when confronted. But, without any lights on bike and not carrying flashlights, the story doesn't hold much water. Was told to leave area or LE would be called. They came back multiple times. LE was then called.
    "Opportunity is missed by many,
    because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pfeifcat For This Useful Post:

Davdu (03-16-2015), Lvethemtn (03-16-2015), michaelandrachel (03-15-2015), Tammye (03-16-2015), Thomas (03-15-2015), Willis (03-15-2015)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michaelandrachel View Post
    Possible suspicious activity on White Mule. At least we think it is suspicious. We found three cigarette butts in front of our house. They were about 10 feet from each other almost as if somebody was standing in front of my house pacing back and forth casing the place. We are non smokers so it wasn't us. They were Marlboro product. The night before we discovered the butts my dogs were barking a lot. I am hoping somebody had three butts in their hand and just dropped them out there window while driving by. Any thoughts? Has anyone else had this type of activity near their home?
    FWIW ... yesterday ~ 10:AM ... observed young couple (had never seen before) walking up Mt. Dew smoking cigarettes. Short female long light brown hair, tall male medium long black. Tonight I'll check for cig butts to see what brand.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davdu For This Useful Post:

michaelandrachel (03-17-2015), Thomas (03-16-2015)