Thread: Gypsy Sisters

Thanks

Angry Gypsy Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by Sondra View Post
    Ben and I made this mistake, we let gypsies re seal our driveway and pave a small portion. What a joke, $2500 later we hAve used oil sprayed on our driveway.
    Were you on TV? LOL.
    The reason I ask is because the gypsy asphalt sealers actually have their very own reality TV show on TLC. The Gypsy Sisters. It's filmed mostly in Martinsburg but they also come to Jefferson County. As a matter of fact, we just saw Gypsy Millie today at the Harper's Ferry Flea Market. And yes , they were filming. Someone said they were down there selling jewelry.
    http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/gypsy-sisters
    If people weren't so ignorant, self-absorbed, and down right stupid, I wouldn't be so Bitchy all the time.

2. Mountain Lake Club
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trollibear View Post
    the gypsy asphalt sealers actually have their very own reality TV show on TLC. The Gypsy Sisters. It's filmed mostly in Martinsburg but they also come to Jefferson County.
    If true this really deserves it's own thread. I've never heard of these people or the show. The website really doesn't say much about it.

Thanks

It is very true. They are filming the second season right now. Go to the link and watch some of the videos. You'll see Martinsburg and Charles Town area. I do not watch it but I've heard all about it from people who do watch and who know them.
    Millie, the one we saw yesterday with the film crew is a stripper at Vixen's Gentleman's club in Martinsburg. One show includes family of mine who is taking care of them at a beauty salon. I did watch that show because of my family member being in it.
    And when the show comes on, it states that it IS filmed in Martinsburg WV.
    The 3 Gypsy Sisters are married to the brothers who do the shitty asphalt work. They are all pretty famous for being trash and doing crappy work. From what I've heard, most of them are banned from stores in the area because they steal.

Just because YOU don't know about it doesn't make it not true.

I know most people don't know about the reality show that has been filmed all around us for 2 years now because MOST don't watch trashy reality shows. I know I don't. But, like I said, I do know people who do. And a lot of people in Martinsburg talk about the film crews in and around town all the time that follow them.

The show all started with the TLC show called "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" or something like that. The one WV Gypsy was on that show. They loved their trashy ways so much that they gave the family their own show. Millie, from what I hear, is the most popular one. She's pure trash. Who steals, fights and strips at all the clubs around here. She's very pregnant right now as we could tell by seeing her yesterday.

There was a crowd around their stand yesterday where they were selling stuff. We were there setting up for our business at 5:30 am yesterday. The film crew was also there then filming the area and setting up. We were told that the Gypsy Sisters would be there today. We avoided that side of the flea market. However, Millie just so happened to walk by us.
    Last edited by trollibear; 06-16-2013 at 09:01 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to trollibear For This Useful Post:

LazerFlash (06-16-2013)

Thanks

Apparently you didn't read anything on that site Tony. It tells all about them.......
    http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/gypsy-si...sy-sisters.htm

Martinsburg, West Virginia is a hotbed of gypsy culture and intrigue. With their husbands constantly on the road for work, the women are expected to stay home, cook, clean and raise the children...................

Thanks

More proof for Tony. I know you need a million pictures or at least 10 million legit web postings before you think someone is not lying so...... here's more proof that they were at where I said they were yesterday.

Nellie....
    Got to be up early in the am going to harpers ferry flea market with Hathir Daiss to sell out flip flops and other BLING
    SO EXCITED

https://www.facebook.com/thefamousnettie

Thanks
    Thanked 2,838 Times in 1,413 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Sheesh, Trolli, don't judge Tony too harshly
    More proof for Tony. I know you need a million pictures or...
    It's always a good idea to bolster a post with some images (when appropriate) since folks are innately lazy and don't relish looking for something themselves.
    ...at least 10 million legit web postings before you think someone is not lying
    I've been in this internet forum thing for a much shorter time than Tony, but I found out early that some folks post things that others have told them which are patently bogus (not to say yours are here ) and links lend veracity to forum entries.

The topic is certainly deserving of its very own topic and now has one. I didn't have an inkling about the show, either. I've certainly got some reading to do. If any of our users do have any photos of the film crew or the "Sisters" doing what they do in M'burg, I'd welcome some of their pics, too.
    Don't CLOWN around! Join us NOW and get involved in YOUR Blue Ridge Mountain Community!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I know most people don't know about the reality show that has been filmed all around us for 2 years now because MOST don't watch trashy reality shows.
    Or maybe it's just because the show doesn't seem to be ON? I made several attempts today to locate episodes but have so far been unsuccessful. Please share a link to full episodes if you have one.

I'm not quite sure why a show like this wouldn't be in Comcast's lineup, especially if it's been renewed for a second season and is filmed locally. Maybe the producers are just hoping TLC will pick it up, but then why does it have a page at TLC? Curious.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/tv-schedule.htm

Thanks

They
    paved my drive way and they did a good job.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Or maybe it's just because the show doesn't seem to be ON? I made several attempts today to locate episodes but have so far been unsuccessful. Please share a link to full episodes if you have one.

I'm not quite sure why a show like this wouldn't be in Comcast's lineup, especially if it's been renewed for a second season and is filmed locally. Maybe the producers are just hoping TLC will pick it up, but then why does it have a page at TLC? Curious.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/tv-schedule.htm
    It is on TLC, but I don't think there are any episodes running right now since the second film is currently being filmed. I've seen 2 episodes.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/gypsy-sisters
    "If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.
    " ~Anthony J. D'Angelo

Thanks

I don't watch it, but remember surfing through it a couple of weeks ago... I didn't realize it was a "local" show, or I would've actually watched it. With a lot of shows currently on hiatus, there wouldn't be any active listings for them. That, however, doesn't explain why there is a lack of posted previous episodes.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,838 Times in 1,413 Posts
    Blog Entries

From the Journal about a year ago
    http://journal-news.net/page/content...n-reality.html
    I must have read right past that article

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by squirm View Post
    They paved my drive way and they did a good job.
    Okay... I'm glad that I stuck with this thread! Several years ago, my wife & I had major problems with a paver named "Henry Stanley", (possibly an alias for Huey Stanley, Nettie's husband?). For those living on Wrens View who remember, it was his truck/trailer that got stuck on Wrens View for several hours and was then impounded by the police after it was discovered that the vehicles weren't properly registered or inspected. He still owes us several thousand dollars for work he never was able to perform. The trail grew very cold, but with the information in this thread, has heated back up again! I always wondered why his business cell phone had the address of a church in Martinsburg while everything else was from Virginia. Now, I know why.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

One look into facebook pulls up 'nettie's' page. This right here is a photo of her husband:

There's more on there.

https://www.facebook.com/thefamousnettie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensey View Post
    Life's rough. Buy a helmet."